Administrative Accountant ( Full time)
Jayce LLP is a full-service CPA and advisory firm that provides accounting, audit, tax, and advisory services to enterprises across Canada.
We are located in Markham ON.
We are looking to add a professional Administrative Accountant to join our Markham Office.
As a team, the Administrative Accountant's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Communicate with and respond to clients in various channels, in-person, phone calls, emails, text messages, etc.
- Redirect the client’s inquiries to respective personnel.
- Collect, organize and prepare information package to respond to CRA’s reviews and audits;
- Assisting the accounting team to collect, organize and submit Tax filing information during tax season.
- Perform routine tasks, such as bookkeeping, payrolls, invoicing, etc.
- Maintain a clean office environment in the office;
- Manage appointments and bookings for all partners;
- Other accounting and office duties as required
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- About to work independently and as a team
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new software applications and adapt to technological upgrades
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, and work habits
- Experience with upholding a strict level of confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification is an asset
- Trilingual - Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin - Fluent in speaking and professional writing in all languages.
Education And Experience Requirements
- College diploma in business or accounting, with a minimum of 2 years of related accounting experience.
- Strong working knowledge of payroll processing
- Familiar with CaseWare, Case view, and tax software (Cantax), MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and QuickBooks which is an asset.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced work environment, as well as an interest in learning about new businesses.
- Must be able to work 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
-May request to work overtime and Saturday on the special occasion.
Please submit your resume by Nov 14.2022: https://ca.indeed.com/job/administrative-accountant-9414e681d651f6bc
We thank all the applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.